Our Dental Services
We perform the following procedures in our office. Please click on a link for more information. If you have any questions, please call our office to schedule an appointment.
Cleaning & Prevention
- Are baby teeth really that important to my child?
- What should I use to clean my baby’s teeth? What should I use?
- Should I use toothpaste with my child?
- When should I schedule my child’s first dental appointment?
- What about bedtime bottles or bedtime nursing?
- What should I do if my child has a toothache?
- Are thumb sucking and pacifier habits harmful for a child’s teeth?
- How often does my child need to see the dentist?
- How do I make my child’s diet safe for his teeth?
- What are dental sealants and how do they work?
- How do I know if my child is getting enough fluoride?
- What can I do to protect my child’s teeth during sporting events?
- What should I do if my child’s permanent tooth is knocked out?
- How safe are dental X-rays?