If you have put off or avoided dental treatment due to anxiety or fear you are not alone and there is a name for it! Dental phobia prevents many people from receiving the dental care they need and can result in more serious dental problems the longer the treatment is delayed. Sedation dentistry in Grand Blanc allows you to have treatment done in one visit in a relaxed and comfortable way with little or no memory of the procedure. Depending on your concerns and condition there are several ways to provide you with the level of sedation that is right for you.
Are You A Candidate?
- Do you suffer from moderate or severe dental fear?
- Have you had a bad or traumatic dental experience?
- Do you have difficulty getting numb?
- Do you have a bad gag reflex
- Suffer from complex dental problems?
- Very sensitive teeth?
- Fear of needles and shots?
- Desire or need to have all treatment done on one appointment
- Reduced anxiety and fear
- Little or no memory of the procedures
- All treatment can be finished in one appointment
- Safe and easy to administer
Sedation can be easily administered through several methods depending on your overall health and level of relaxation desired. Give yourself the peace of mind you deserve and the dental care you need. We are here to provide you with a positive and caring experience. Make your appointment today and see for yourself why Dr. Chris Bryant is the best around.